Valentine's Day: Celebrate Your Love At Amore Pizzeria
If you’re looking for the ultimate expression of love, how about a five-course Valentine’s dinner that the two of you will savor at Albuquerque’s Amore Neapolitan Pizzeria?
Diners will enjoy an elegant five-course meal including:
- A heart-shaped Insalata Caprese
- An antipasti course with a choice of:
- fritte misto (potato croquettes, calamari, mozzarella coated with our signature New Mexico seasonings and blue corn, and fried to perfection), or
- a misto platter (selection of Italian salame and meats, house-made mozzarella, Italian specialty cheeses and truffles, served with house-made bread, and balsamic reduction)
- An insalate course with a choice of:
- insalata miste (organic spring mix, tomato, artichoke, Parmigiano Reggiano), or
- insalata fresca (organic spring mix, tomato, house-made mozzarella)
- A main course of any of our 29 delicious Neapolitan pizzas (of course!)
- A dessert (profiterole – delicate puffs filled with sweet cream, drizzled with our own chocolate wine sauce).
We are making this menu available for five days from Friday, February 10th through Tuesday, February 14th. The cost for two people to enjoy this dining experience is only $45 (plus alcohol and gratuity).
If you would like to make a reservation, please call Amore Neapolitan Pizzeria at West Downtown (Country Club Plaza) at